As a vendor, Sarvatix provided a variety of services to a Mobile & Wireless Communication & Fleet Management Hardware/Software company. The organization is a proven leader in the mobile-resource-management (MRM) and machine-to-machine (M2M) space. The client processes business-critical data and transforms it into actionable intelligence for people, systems and machines.
Sarvatix engineers provided the following services to the client:
- Provided software design, and custom development services.
- Developed a custom framework to facilitate easy and consistent testing of the REST API’s being developed by Sarvatix engineers and the client’s software development team.
- Provide training, and facilitate the transition of the custom framework to the development and quality assurance teams.
- Created and updated Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes to plug in the testing framework to the daily, nightly and on-demand builds.
- Developed a custom web-based application that would enable quick and effective on-boarding of the company’s clients.